[Cin] Hang on trimming audio tracks?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:15:47 CEST 2020

RafaMar,
>From what I have read on the internet, flatpak is basically a framework for
the applications on Linux. With different distros (operating systems like
mint, debian, ubuntu) each having their own package distribution, flatpacks
solve the problem of providing a single distribution point. "Flatpak was
built to be distribution agnostic and allow deployment on any Linux
operating system out there."  It makes it so that the user can just do an
"install" and that version via flatpack will be used for that Operating
System.  So the user does not have to find the correct Ubuntu version to be
installed (like version 14, or 18, or 20.04) or the Mint user does not have
to figure out if he/she is at level 18 or 19.3.

In other words, it makes it easier for the user.  But for us, now we have a
lot more set up work to do every month to create the flatpak when we
already have automated using "xen" to work for us in doing the build.  We
are always open to anyone wanting to create the flatpack for us and would
gladly accept their help -- there are a lot of experts out there that could
volunteer to do this every month.

(Meanwhile, I hope the Spanish user you have been assisting realizes that
the error Andrew has been working on to debug, is the same as he is having
and changing operating systems does not appear to be of any help.  Current
thinking is that it is some kind of conflict in using threads?).