[Cin] Hang on trimming audio tracks?

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:45:43 CEST 2020

I am sorry that I cannot help with the flatpak issue or get involved in
solving problems, beyond reporting them. I have no programming knowledge.
If I knew how to do it, I would do it with pleasure. I will ask a friend
and if it is not difficult to make a flatpak version and he tells me how to
do it, I could try it. But I can't compromise because right now I wouldn't
even know how to start.
Regards.