[Cin] Speed line

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:00:06 CEST 2020

В сообщении от Sunday 14 June 2020 19:14:09 Sam написал(а):
> I'm doing an intro for the YT channel and have some problems with the
> speed line.
> Is it possible that the speed line can no longer be modified in the
> current version? I have activated it under the menu item "View" "Speed".
> In the video track I see the orange line, but I can click on it as much
> as I want, no new keyframe will be created. Am I doing something wrong
> or was something changed in the meantime? Can anyone confirm this or
> give me some advice?
>
> Sam

I briefly tested it with latest CinGG git  (Loaded 720p h264 mkv video with stereo audio track,
created two points on speed curve, one at 100% and another at 256% of original speed) - and it worked for me. Same for audio..
Try to check if you have range set so some correct value (I set it from 0.05 to 5.0)?