[Cin] Transcode (freeze)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 03:45:24 CEST 2020

Andrea,
Thank you for transcode.txt (very helpful how you did this).  I believe
after looking at it, the line:
              ....VIconThread::draw_lock, VIconThread...
is pointing to the same problem as diagnosed by Andrew for the last couple
of weeks -- that which has now purportedly been fixed and checked into
GIT.  If you do have any time to test, please use "mouse over" again if you
can tolerate a potential crash as that will help us to know if the
assertion/asynch_lock bug is really totally fixed.  Thanks, gg/Phyllis