[Cin] Video for Youtube channel

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Jun 15 18:48:09 CEST 2020

Hi Andrea,

I've done two smaller, very short intros. One with music and the other
without background music. These intros can be integrated into YT videos.
The intro without background music can be set to your own music. I will
make some more and better intros in the next days, on YT I made a small
preview.

Intros:
https://cinelerra-gg.org/media/yt/

Preview logo effects: