[Cin] Source=ProRes; render=low quality

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:20:06 CEST 2020

Sorry I'm late.
The colour space is always set at bt709.
I get the worst results when I do the downsize from Resources --> Info
--> resize.
Big artifacts come out that, I imagine, are produced by the use of "nearest".
With all the other scaling methods I get a blurred result (almost
acceptable, but I don't like it). Like the one you showed me.
If I see bad scaling in compositor, then I also see it in rendering
(with Vlc or mpv).
If you have time/will, try a test. Take a prores and try to render it
in prores again. I get a very dark result, like there was a Subtract
or Divide overlay...