[Cin] Upd: Trying to look at asset/resource info while indexing results in segfault?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 05:48:26 CEST 2020

В сообщении от Friday 19 June 2020 04:05:15 Phyllis Smith написал(а):
> Andrew,
> I am afraid it is another "here we go again" as neither one of us can get
> it to crash.  I even used the previous bcast5 that you provided so I would
> have essentially the same setup and GG ran with Valgrind, just to slow
> things down.  And there was "no smoking gun" in either of the dumps (the
> stack was wiped).  Will keep trying though.

Yes, I also had problems reproducting this error.

Still, after I set cpu to 1.4Ghz (minimum frequency), and then set it back to ondemand (via trayfreq tray applet)
I got my crash back.

Try to play with CPU frequency, before launching Cin and loading media and trying to see
info for just loaded file in resources/media ?