[Cin] Rendering multi-threads

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:34:48 CEST 2020

Andrea:

> Permits seem to be correct:
>
> dr-xr-xr-x 403 root root       0 27 giu 08.47 proc

Because GG had to update Arch today to prepare for June 30 builds, he
decided to test anyway on that Arch.  Permissions were the exact same as
yours on the /proc/cpuinfo file.

> But don't waste your time with this problem of mine. Using Render Farm
> is a great alternative.

Since he had it booted anyway, he logged in as an ordinary user, did a
Render, and it used 1100% of a 16 core cpu.  So we have no idea what the
problem is but you are happy with your workaround.  Do you think that the
Render Farm usage in the manual needs improvements?  I forgot to mention
that the referenced section 6.4.1 is enhanced with more details in 6.4.3 so
maybe that should be referred to instead of improvements?