[Cin] Subtitles view.

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 01:01:12 CEST 2020

RafaMar,
Not sure if this is clear in the manual, but subtitles are ONLY implemented
with creating DVD media so they do not show in the Compositor or regular
rendering. There has been little interest in this methodology as far as I
am aware.

BT #280 is a feature request to implement usage of a commonly used ".srt"
input file