[Cin] Subtitles view.

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:32:47 CEST 2020

Hello and thanks Phyllis and Igor, I find the Cinelerra subtitle editor
very good, even much better than many applications dedicated to the
exclusive creation of subtitles. Only I miss being able to see these in the
preview, but hey, you can work perfectly with them and I do not think it is
necessary to see them either.

To convert .udvd to .srt or .ass is as simple as:
ffmpeg -i subtitle.udvd subtitle.srt
or
ffmpeg -i subtitle.udvd subtitle.ass
without any problem.
my favorite is .ass because you can easily customize how they will look.

What I think needs to be improved is the wizard to load or save to navigate
to where the file is to load or save... it is a bit tedious to have to
enter the path by hand. I know this is a copy and paste of the address, but
this for a beginning person is a difficulty.
Thank you both very much for the interest.