[Cin] shortcut for going trough keyframes

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 00:04:17 CET 2020

I stand corrected - it works for actual "keyframes" -- that is the little
gold colored key looking things you get when "generate keyframes while
tweaking" that is used with plugins when a plugin parameter is modified.
Fade and Speed are "autos" and apparently different than "keyframes".  But,
still we need a shortcut to get to the next / previous ones so will tell gg.