[Cin] Some early static tar builds + today's GIT checkin

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:07:56 CET 2020

В сообщении от Monday 23 March 2020 21:55:50 Phyllis Smith написал(а):
> There are static tars for a lot of the Operating System distros with the
> latest mods in at:
>     https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/test_tars/
> for some early testing by users.
>
> Today's checkin includes the following - with Thanks to Andrew for patches
> and motivation:
> - Build script tweaks for cross platform (a couple of days worth of testing
> all of the builds to prevent surprises)
> - lv2 tweaks/fixes (Andrew)
> - fix bad clamps in Color3way and Videoscope
> - got OpenExr upgrade to work (with Andrew help)
> - OpenCV upgrade and fix (patch from Andrew)
> - trim tarball size (the transition png's are big and RafaMar contributed
> new ones so had to delete some)

Oh, I was about to say ' but don't forgot 16-bit png patch'.
But ok, may be GG will look at this problem/strangeness more in coming days.

I assume more invasive nasm/x265 patches will be on hold until 'unfreeze'
after real end-of-March builds will ship? In other words, I can improve them a bit
w/o rushing to deadline?