[Cin] [patch] More fully disable test and debug in thirdparty components

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:28:25 CEST 2020

В сообщении от Sunday 29 March 2020 20:20:59 Phyllis Smith написал(а):
> Andrew:
>
> On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 9:39 AM Andrew Randrianasulu <
> randrianasulu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think something like this patch can be applied to automated builds,
> > where you
> > generally don't look into directories for debug, just want you binary
> > package fast.
> >
> > I was trying to build CinelerraGG from source in just ~700 Mb compressed
> > btrfs image on
> > Live DVD from Linux Mint 18, 32-bit (from ~early 2016). With total 2Gb of
> > memory
> > for my virtual machine. It worked after I disabled ffmpeg's debug symbols,
> > programs,
> > and few other things in Cinelerra itself.
> >
> > Feel free to adapt to your needs.
> >

> OK, Thanks!
>

> > PS: what exactly this file in thirdparty/src does, I can't find reference
> > to it?
> > -rw-r--r--  32600440  cimg-source.txz
> >

> This is the famous greycstoration (spelling?) plugin code.

Ah ... I just deleted it and everything (?) still worked with minimal build.

Isn't this file (header) enough for compilation?

https://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/cinelerra.git;a=blob;f=cinelerra-5.1/plugins/greycstoration/CImg.h;h=8d36a56d543a7116e423e8178fb743606eea255c;hb=HEAD

ah, i don't have it by default ..:/

there is remark in makefile:

https://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/cinelerra.git;a=blob;f=cinelerra-5.1/plugins/Makefile;h=e63682dca787dfb7aed490c7778f95e7123b745a;hb=HEAD

 172
 173 # too costly
 174 #       findobject \
 175 #       greycstoration \
 176 # not finished
 177 #       denoisemjpeg \
 178 # duplicate
 179 #       vocoder \

does this mean plugin disabled in default builds?

I can try to enable it :}