[Cin] April monthly tars and pkgs are now available ...

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri May 1 19:53:34 CEST 2020

>    - Added VectorWheel overlay options – none, All, Hue, IQ (with I for skin tones and Q for grass?),

Yes, the skintones, the blue of the sky and the green of the
vegetation are called "memory color" because they are important for
humans. If we see a very dark and polluted river, we compare it in our
mind with an ideal river of a beautiful blue. Working on these shades
is therefore very important for the chromatic performance of the
video. For this reason we use the I-line and the Q-line: to have
comfortable references to judge and modify these three tones.