[Cin] question about Ubuntu 20.04

Dragonfly tatsi.dragonfly at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:16:31 CEST 2020

Hello,

I'm not sure if I should ask here or in the forum.

I need to know if there will be a Cinelerra package for Ubuntu  20.04.   I
am using Ubuntu Studio 18.04, but I have had a few issues with it and they
also advise to upgrade to Ubuntu Studio 20.04.  I have a video project to
work on shortly and ideally would prefer to upgrade first.

At the moment, you have a specific package for Ubuntu 18.04 but not 20.04. Will
there be one for 20.04 soon?  You do seem to have a single user build for
20.04 but will I encounter any issues if I install this?

Finally if I am using an AMD quadcore cpu can Cinelerra be set up to use
more than a single core?

Thankyou,

Tanya