[Cin] Crash with OpenEDL

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:25:10 CEST 2020

Andrea,
Thanks for the dump.  I hope GG can figure this out this time.  If you
happen to be running with "gdb", the next time this happens, at the gdb
prompt you should see on your screen, type in:   bt
and tell us what that reports.  "bt" stands for back trace and shows about
6 lines of program code so that gg can see where it crashed.  This is also
useful when Cinelerra hangs up without crashing which in that case if you
are running gdb, you can do a "Ctrl-c" in the window where gdb was started
and type in "bt" to see where it is hung up.   These are extremely helpful
in locating the problem.     Phyllis/gg