[Cin] Sad news: Our developer Good Guy has passed away

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:07:40 CET 2020

I just heard the sad, very sad news. I am frozen with tears in my eyes. I
have no words to express this great loss. I'm so sorry my friend Phyllis. I
want to say to all the people who love this project, Cinelerra GG, count on
me for whatever it takes. I don't know how to code, but I'll continue with
translations and bug reporting.
A big hug and my sincere condolences to your family and loved ones.