[Cin] UPD: Re: DNxHR presets

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:28:21 CET 2020

1- I compiled from root, but the result doesn't change: your presets
don't work in my CinGG; it only offers the yuv420p option which, not
being supported, produces error.

2- I compiled from root with the ./build.sh provided by GG but the
result is the same as point 1-

3- I compiled with ffmpeg-git --> compile error

The trouble is that I compile with the copy and paste, without knowing
what I do.
The steps I use are:

$ git clone --depth 1
"git://git.cinelerra-gg.org/goodguy/cinelerra.git" cinelerra5

$ cd /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1

$ ./autogen.sh

$ ./configure --without-oss --with-single-user --with-booby
--with-opencv=sta,tar=http://cinelerra-gg.org/download/opencv/opencv-20200306.tgz

$ make 2>&1 | tee /tmp/cin5.log && make install

All this without being Root.

Do you think I'm wrong? Should I try your ./configure? (but most of
the strings I don't understand them!)