[Cin] UPD: Re: DNxHR presets

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:49:17 CET 2020

В сообщении от Wednesday 11 November 2020 13:28:21 Andrea paz via Cin написал(а):
> 1- I compiled from root, but the result doesn't change: your presets
> don't work in my CinGG; it only offers the yuv420p option which, not
> being supported, produces error.
>
> 2- I compiled from root with the ./build.sh provided by GG but the
> result is the same as point 1-
>
> 3- I compiled with ffmpeg-git --> compile error

yeah, I removed bigger patch (it basically adds fixes for blu-ray creation - I have no such device):

mv thirdparty/src/ffmpeg.git.patch2  thirdparty/src/_ffmpeg.git.patch2

this way it really not picked up by build.

> The trouble is that I compile with the copy and paste, without knowing
> what I do.
> The steps I use are:
>
> $ git clone --depth 1
> "git://git.cinelerra-gg.org/goodguy/cinelerra.git" cinelerra5
>
> $ cd /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1
>
> $ ./autogen.sh
>
> $ ./configure --without-oss --with-single-user --with-booby
> --with-opencv=sta,tar=http://cinelerra-gg.org/download/opencv/opencv-20200306.tgz

Most bigger difference is "--with-single-user", as far as I can see... I do system-build

May be some pathes are too long?
Where exactly you put those profile files?

/home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/bin something ?

I'll try --single-user somemoment later.