[Cin] UPD: Re: DNxHR presets

MatN mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Wed Nov 11 23:14:15 CET 2020

On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 15:03:46 +0100, Andrea paz via Cin wrote:

>> May be some pathes are too long?
>> Where exactly you put those profile files?
>>

>/home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/bin/ffmpeg/video/DNxHR_444.mov
>
>about 70 characters.
>
>@MatN
>can you try to put Andrew's presets in your CinGG to see if they work for you?
>The path should be:
>
>/home/USER/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/bin/ffmpeg/video/

I'm not sure what the exact procedure is. I did:
- fresh pull from git.
- "sudo ./bld.sh" to make sure it builds ok, then "sudo make clean"
- move Andrew's .mov files in the cinelerra-5.1/bin/ffmpeg/video/ directory.
- As sudo I did
  ./autogen.sh
  ./configure --with-single-user
  make 2>&1 | tee log
  make install
- in the bin directory, /cin. load a jellyfish h264 mp4 file
- Render menu, select file format ffmpeg.mov, then clicked the tool for video
presets. There I see compression mov.mov, and for pixels only the option
yuv420 .

I guess I should see more pixel options? Or what?

MatN