[Cin] HDV formats patch

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:43:54 CET 2020

Den 14.11.2020 08:37, skrev Andrew Randrianasulu:

> I updated patches at https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2ceA/4exRtrswu
>
> now if you apply DEFAULT_FORMATS-2.patch to clean source tree you should get lowercase "p/i" in presets.
>
> You can undo patch with 'cat patch.patch | patch -R -p1'
>
> It will be useful if you also test interlace_aspect_autodetect-2.patch
> I hope it will work for mixed-type files in same project.
>
> PS: I solved my little black screen problem - just missed dri3_disable patch for this build :}

I saved the updated and new patches in

terje at alfa:~/src/cin5/cinelerra/cinelerra-5.1> ls -1 *.patch
DEFAULT_FORMATS-2.patch
interlace_aspect_autodetect-2.patch

and then tried to apply the first updated patch:

terje at alfa:~/src/cin5/cinelerra/cinelerra-5.1> git apply
DEFAULT_FORMATS-2.patch
error: patch failed: cinelerra-5.1/cinelerra/defaultformats.h:39
error: cinelerra-5.1/cinelerra/defaultformats.h: patch does not apply

Is it neccessary to undo the original DEFAULT_FORMATS-2.patch first?