[Cin] HDV formats patch

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 15:29:13 CET 2020

> Sorry, I'm stuck; obviously I have managed to get something wrong, but what?
>
> It seems the patch should be applied, but the Format menu still shows me
> uppercase "P"
>
> Attach two new terminal outputs.:
>
>   * Patching_term_output_2
>   * Patching_term_output_3

It seems in both cases you run cin from your system installation, because it says:

Cinelerra Infinity - built: Oct 31 2020 10:49:15

try full autogen/configure/make/make install route...

it should say something like this

guest at slax:/dev/shm/cinelerra/cinelerra-5.1/cinelerra$ ../bin/cin
Cinelerra Infinity - built: Nov 15 2020 06:34:23

those leading dots in  './program' and '../path/program' actually quite important if you want to launch specific instance. do not strip them