[Cin] Debian 11

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:13:24 CET 2020

В сообщении от Tuesday 17 November 2020 08:03:50 Андрей Спицын via Cin написал(а):
> Hello, I have debian 11, it has  libopenexr25 and libilmbase25 packages.

Actually build Cin_5.1.20201031_amd64.deb

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/wkqE/2Ni4pynwU/

seems to work for simple re-encoding (matrixbench avi -> mp4)

After downloading from git you need to copy debian/ directory and debpkg.sh from blds to source root, so it will find ./autogen.sh. Non-package build failed to me with lilv.h not found (even if I installed lilv-dev), but usual build (with thirdparty) worked.