[Cin] Is the Waveform properly calibrated ?

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:33:10 CET 2020

I just checked under Cinelerra-CV 2.3...

The display has the same calibration problems. The white square is not
displayed at 100 IRE.

Contrary to the CinGG Waveform there is the option (identified "Y'CbCr")
to display two horisontal lines corresponding to the levels 7.5 and
92(?) IRE.

Unfortunately even these lines do not seem to correspond to the values
displayed by the Colors bar.

Pierre