[Cin] Cinelerra manual in HTML form

Georgy Salnikov sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru
Mon Nov 23 17:29:14 CET 2020

Recently I succeeded in adapting CinelerraGG manual in such a way that HTML
manual can be produced in addition to the usual PDF manual from the same
sources at once.

The translation is made with the latex2html translator. Actually, it was
much more work to extend latex2html so that it could accept some
constructions of the manual (most important, lstlisting), than to adapt the
manual itself.

The details, how to patch latex2html and how to translate the manual, I
documented on Bugtracker as BT538.

You can see how the result can look like, here:

http://nmr.nioch.nsc.ru/CinelerraGG_Manual/

or download the whole archived manual (~50Mb) to browse locally:

http://nmr.nioch.nsc.ru/CinelerraGG_Manual/CinelerraGG_Manual.tar.gz

Phyllis, Andrea, can we need something like this?

Georgy

Georgy Salnikov
NMR Group
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
Lavrentjeva, 9, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
Phone   +7-383-3307864
Email   sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru