[Cin] Tweaked few profiles for better quality by default

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 23:32:36 CET 2020

В сообщении от Wednesday 25 November 2020 01:14:10 Phyllis Smith via Cin написал(а):
> Andrew,
> For the addition of "cin_quality=1" in the attached format files of
> mjpg.qt, mp4.qt and flv.flv, I have rendered before and after and the
> rendered results/file sizes are EXACTLY THE SAME.  Have I done something
> wrong?  It looks like that is already the default and does not need to be
> added to the files.

May be, for me default seems to be "-1" and this result in something like 200 kbits/s files - definitely  too small for even VGA-sized film. May be stuck setting somewhere, while I don't even use user-defined via GUI render/encoding  profiles.

(but I do re-select each profile on new run - select something else, then re-select intended one)