[Cin] Slightly updated DV profiles

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 02:50:35 CET 2020

В сообщении от Wednesday 25 November 2020 02:59:05 Phyllis Smith via Cin написал(а):
> Andrew,
> I also get the exact results testing these 3 formats.  Same problem maybe?
> I tested a couple of times to make sure I was not making a mistake, but
> maybe I missed that.

may be this is not obvious - old profiles were showing default pix_fmt in
dropdown menu. New ones must pre-select 411p/420p depending on NTSC/PAL.

Minor detail. But I'm not sure if cameras (remaining ones) prepared to deal
with non-standard for them pix_fmt if user forgot what to select.
Software player like VLC/MPlayer might cope.

> Also, is "interlace_aspect_autodetect-12.patch" the final interlace patch
> (so I can ignore 8, 9, and 11?)

Yes, while I made -13 - but this one includes my changes to MAXCHANNELS