[Cin] Missing preset for SD 16:9 Anamorphic Wide DV(D)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 01:26:27 CET 2020

Andrew,
The patch DEFAULT_FORMATS-4 has been tested and is now checked into GIT.
Either the split of 1080P/60 and 1080P/59.94 will clarify this for the
users or else confuse them in trying to figure out which one to pick   ( ;
!!

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:23 PM Andrew Randrianasulu via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:94