[Cin] A remenbrance from LibreGraphicsWorld website

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:41:46 CET 2020

What a great sadness this terrible accident.
I did not have the pleasure of dealing directly with him, but I have seen
his good work firsthand, and he is wonderful with the speed and efficiency
that he solved any reported errors.
I can only thank you for the great work you did with Cinelerra GG. And my
commitment to continue collaborating with tutorials for Spanish-speaking
users and testing, when necessary, new versions and bug fixes.
Thanks Andrea for sharing.