[Cin] Can 'play track' status propagate to ganged tracks?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 23:20:18 CEST 2020

IgorBeg:

> once you turn off "Play track" for the 1 audio track that is now the only
> visible one for that video, it will be equivalent to turning off the other
> audio tracks associated with that video.
>
> (Waiting for Oon-Ee_Ng reply)
> Sorry, but by my tests and my reply to Oon-Ee_Ng it does't work in that
> way. And in Manual (well done) no indicates about.

Uh-oh! I thought it was working because I tested it and could not hear
anything on the 2nd audio track of stereo media.  Well, the real problem is
I have trouble hearing out of my left ear because when I was a little girl,
I got kicked in the head by a cow (true story).  The question is SHOULD the
patchbay work in a "gang mode"?  I have not asked GG yet if it is easily
possible.  Sorry for confusion, Phyllis.