[Cin] ffmpeg.git.patch4 is not needed anymore?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 00:52:30 CEST 2020

I agree, but when I was testing the rework for patch2, I was getting a segv
in the
patch4 free operation.  So there must be at least one path where patch4 is
not
a good fix.  Better to have a minor leak than a segv.  This was only
happening
in the /path/cin5/3rdparty/ffmpeg/ffmpeg command line test.  I use that
code for
testing, and I prefer the leak to the segv bug.

gg