[Cin] Add 16:10 aspect ratio to dropdown menu in format window?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 21:59:42 CEST 2020

Hello, I was screencapturing lately, and of course was confused *again* by my monitor being 1440x900 (16:10) vs 1920x1080 being 16:9 ..Of course I corrected myself, yet black bars remain ...

I re-encode into 1080p for Youtube, because otherwise it really blurry :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gozlazgZOcU&feature=youtu.be

you see, there is black area around actual image ... When I *finally* realized I must manually enter aspect ratio 16:10, some of those bars disappeared ....

Sorry for not testing CinGG much - I have new toy:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pmoreau/mesa/-/tree/nv50_compute_support

:}

(no, ffmpeg's openCL still doesn't work with this)