[Cin] Can 'play track' status propagate to ganged tracks?

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Oct 25 14:45:16 CET 2020

Thinking that Gang mode feature is for Audio Channels, I think GG has
found an excellent solution. So, it also solves the problem highlighted
by Pierre.
GG, really good idea/work!

> I have not checked the Video tracks to see if they follow the same rules.
Not in the way I wrote in
https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=529).
If it were possible that it also worked for Video tracks it would be
perfect. Anyway I understand.
Thanks!

IgorBeg

PS:
GG/Phyllis, thanks for the Ubuntu16 build. My Notebook needed about one
hour to make a new build by git, so you save me one hour of time that I
can use to test the Cin-testing-release.