[Cin] Can 'play track' status propagate to ganged tracks?

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Oct 26 09:59:02 CET 2020

> I also tested the behavior of these Gang options with video mixers.
> With video tracks, only their active or inactive status determines if
> they appear and play as well in "Gang Channel" and "Gang Media" mode;
> being the first video track associated with a master video track has
> no effect.
Just to let You (all) know.
When we use Mixer Viewers for MultiCam we usually disable "Play Track"
of each video mixer tracks to show the videos only on the Mixer Viewers.
Saving space on the screen an User may think of using "Gang Channel" or
"Gang Media" features (Mixer viewers will be the slave tracks) but the
little Viewers (Mixer Viewers) don't play anymore as they usually do.
So, you must always use "Gang None" mode, and this should be written in
the Manual (or solve it in another way for the video tracks), I think.
Please take a look at the screencast https://streamable.com/gjiwkq
Thanks!

IgorBeg