[Cin] BUG on Clear keyframes (CinGG-release by GIT 30Aug 2020)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:43:51 CEST 2020

Andrew,  thanks for the suggestions on the following.

Please add this to known issues for this release?

I did add this to the releasenotes.pdf as it was too important to leave out.

> Also, documentation (pdf) is not up-to-date for now (file modification
> from 9 aug 2020).

The manual is now updated on the website (includes Bump Autos and Selected
Edits as added by Andrea).  Somehow I missed email of Andrea's rework for
the Advanced Editing chapter and MatN's review.