[Cin] BUG on Clear keyframes (CinGG-release by GIT 30Aug 2020)

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Sep 7 09:08:25 CEST 2020

Andrea_paz, I can confirm  #1 POINT on Cin_20200831 release. Maybe in
the last git it there isn't anymore.
If it can help. Steps:
a. open a project
b. set type of curve: Menu-> keyframes-> CreateCurveType...-> Smooth
c. close the project
d. re-open the same projectwith File-> Load Recent...-> yourproject
e. highligh an area with I-Beam on the timeline
f. Menu-> keyframes-> Create keyframes...-> Speed
You can see that Bump keyframes are screated instead of Smooth keyframes.

#2 POINT, more complicated to explain but I can see that Speed has a bit
of problems. Unfortunately I have little time to test in deep.
Please, try to changing the Speed of a clip from 1.00 to 0.50 and then
from 0.50 to 1.00 and reading the duration time at the bottom of the
main window, before and after. (And see what happens to the keyframes
when the speed changes from 1.00 to 0.50)

Maybe this don't occur in the last git Cin release. I tested on
Cin_20200831 release

IgorBeg