[Cin] Theme "bright" color inconsistence?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:56:18 CEST 2020

Hi, all!

User asked me how to make new themes for CinelerraGG. While I was unable to answer this question, I at least tried few themes more, and found theme "Bright" to have  too-coloriful (IMO, for mostly-b/w theme) icon for 'locklablels'. I tried to GIMP them into something acceptable, but I literally can't make straight line (checkmark for activated icon) even with automatic line drawing!

Attached are png files I de-colorized. I uncheked all of 'exif' stuff in GIMP"s png export dialog - this made files smaller, and I also run 'optipng' over them, and compile-tested them:

root at slax:/dev/shm/tmp/cinelerra-goodguy-20200905/cinelerra-5.1/plugins/theme_bright# make clean && make

cp ../../bin/plugins/themes/theme_bright.plugin /usr/lib/cin/plugins/themes/

cin launched without libpng's CRC errors (I had some if I left GIMP to write exif to png, as it did by default). And those icons kinda ..less-coloriful now.

I think artistic user can start from copying existing theme and just modifying icons one by one, but what to do with hypothetical mytheme_theme.c and h  files? They can remain the same if line colors not changed?