[Cin] Fast reverse playback crash in latest cinGG?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 05:40:14 CEST 2020

В сообщении от Monday 14 September 2020 05:23:06 Phyllis Smith via Cin написал(а):
> Andrew,
> Another day, another GIT checkin to fix caching in order to get speed
> improvements.  Only when you have time, if you do a new build and it still
> crashes, could you supply the media you use, a session file, and your
> preferences so we can reproduce the problem?  I have been testing without
> problems this afternoon and evening in forward, reverse, with transition,
> using X11 and lastly using OpenGL and it is always working for me.  Thanks.

It seems to work fine after reboot (was 10 days long uptime before this)

But here is file anyway:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/CLQ7/4ev13oVMj

I set CinGG to project format with RGBA-float colorspace, and then moved fade slider for video track down to 70%
Then I set cursor to start and hit "fast normal playback". After it reached end of timeline I hit "fast reverse playback". After *this* finished I quickly randomly set  cursor on timeline few times, quite far from both start and end.

All worked.

May be issue was caused by already-filled VRAM/RAM (my biggest GPU only have 1Gb of vram, and I had Seamonkey + Firefox all opened with openGL acceleration).

Thanks a lot for fast responce on all those issues!