[Cin] Crash after I played with transitions

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 01:45:52 CEST 2020

Andrew,
Yes, it looks like a different crash, but that is OK -- we appreciate these
crashes because we can find the cause and fix them before others report
them years later.  Someone has to stress test better than I do.  Meanwhile
GG has made some analysis on a 32-bit system and got a crash that may or
may not be the same as what you had -- it seems that it is out of memory
and the O/S does not warn Cinelerra.