[Cin] Website in French

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat Sep 19 16:35:03 CEST 2020

Hi Olivier,

thanks for your message. Yes, I turned it off, because I'm trying to fix
the error of the translation plugin. This plugin is slowly driving me
crazy. I've already tried all kinds of things, but the translated pages
are always displayed wrong. The problem got worse and worse from update
to update. I'm currently in the process of cleaning up the site, so I
deactivated German and French for a short time to finally fix this bug.
For this reason it is possible that the website is sporadically not
available this weekend.

Sam