[Cin] Small typo fix for ru.po, question

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:20:44 CEST 2020

В сообщении от Monday 21 September 2020 20:38:38 Phyllis Smith via Cin написал(а):
> Andrew,
>
> > I translated Del as Удалить yet this word appear in dropdown menu
> > (Edit->Clear-> Clear (Del) ... ) in main window, where (I think) it
> > shouldn't be translated. Can this be fixed by marking it  as untraslatable?
> >
> > Yes, for example look in ru.po to see how the following are handled + look
> at the code since a small code change is needed as explained below.  It is
> easy to change and we did this at the request of IgorUbuntu as needed in
> the past.  But of course, you can supply the patch yourself.
>
>     sketcherwindow#Del
>     tracerwindow#Del
>     crikeywindow#Del

Like I did in attached file? (it seems to work, but I hope in other instances it remain translated). Ah, no, in Shell Commands window Del also remain Del (and not "Удалить")

I tried to make two spearate sections in po file, but it doesn't work either ....

#: cinelerra/binfolder.C:1635.
#: cinelerra/shbtnprefs.C:172
msgid "Del"
msgstr "Удалить"