[Cin] Aesthetic: Icons for SUV theme

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 22:27:30 CEST 2020

IgorBeg - thank you for your work and careful attention to discover these
flaws.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 4:18 AM Igor BEGHETTO via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> I can see some aesthetic problems for the SUV theme.
> - If you want, I modified the icons about the patchbay

These have been checked into GIT.

- The background of the New Project window (at the bottom) don't mix the
> OK and Cancel buttons (Cin_20200923_c2_NewProject.png).

GG modded suggestion a little and checked in the change.

> - Preferences window, Appearance tab
> (Cin_20200923_d2_PreferencesAppearance.png): the texts "Warnings" and
> "Flags" are in a wrong place. They should be under the line.

Fixed in the latest checkin.