[Cin] AppImage latest release 0331

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:34:31 CEST 2021

Andrew,
Looking forward to you and your dog's return (keep the dog away from the
remote control because they like to chew that!)

Not really related to appimage, but I compiled corresponding source
> (cingg git commit eabda9cf447580a974fd3d67a3d0a26f09aeb523)
> and it works fine for simple playback/fade curve test.
>
> Because I was compiling with ffmpeg git (commit
> ec4c04aa7b5a0c7a91e4a65775826283d23e08ac)
> additional small patch for ffmpeg.git.patch3 was needed:

I will save the patch file for case you and the dog get lost, but otherwise
will wait for you and ffmpeg 4.4 testing.
Also, I need your help on fileffmpeg.C where I had to comment out the line
"ff->video_probe(1);" because it uses memory and does not return it.
...Phyllis