[Cin] What about flapak?

W P wpfilmmaker at yandex.com
Sun Apr 25 01:05:02 CEST 2021

Hi Phyllis,

Yes I have been quiet but I always follow the mailing list and the forum ;)

I am glad there is an open door to flatpak, and as often happens manpower is the issue :(

I am glad MatN pointed appimagehub out,

I feel cinelerra needs more exposure as often people don't even know it exist, so these platforms are very good to attract users, when one search video editor finds several and then can check what works better for them.

I don't know if AppImagehub has this feature, (flathub does), but you might want to consider asking  the platform if it can let you become admin of cinelerra's page so that you can keep it updated.