[Cin] Haiku OS (offtop? )

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:35:01 CEST 2021

Andrew,

> I was reading this article
>
> https://www.haiku-os.org/blog/animortis/2021-04-27_my_first_week_with_haiku/

Thanks for passing this along.  I read the article and it is quite
interesting; it looks like they have done a lot of work and I am sure that
they will get some developers who would like to work on it.

> I do not think Cin can be easily ported to it, at least as gui app (no X
> server there, yet?), but this is interesting effort, imo more interesting
> than using Linux gui apps on still closed-source (and worse) Windows...

Sounds like "no".  I wonder if they have ffmpeg going yet.

Also, can anyone try accessing cinelerra-gg website via tor with javascript
> disabled?

Hmmm?