[Cin] Updated AppImage's and Manuals

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 18:57:59 CEST 2021

Andrea,
Thank you for testing the multibit AppImage.  I suspected there would be
problems with multibit.  I will see what I can find today and will recreate
it on the Fedora desktop where the AppImage did not work (instead of Mint
20) to see if that produces a more usable version.

*Does the normal AppImage work?*  That is my biggest concern and I was
worried that that is what you were talking about in your initial email
since you did not specify.

How stupid I am! I thought I downloaded the multibit appimage and not