[Cin] vp9 row-mt parameter?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 18:17:54 CEST 2021

Andrea,

> PS (OT): the proxy path patch either doesn't work or I don't know how
> to make it work. What should I do?
>
> Instead of choosing ffmpeg as the file format, you have to switch to "jpeg
sequence" or "gif sequence" or "png sequence", etc.
But once you have created these proxy files, the next time you load, it has
to create them again.  The patch is a good "proof of concept" but I think
the idea will be too confusing to the users.  Before the patch, all proxy
files are created in the home directory of the loaded video and it gets
messy with so many jpg files.