[Cin] in/out point selected plugin attach fix?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 13:27:30 CEST 2021

On Saturday, August 7, 2021, Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com> wrote:

> PS: If I'm not mistaken the patch
> 0004-Attempt-at-fixing-armed-status-while-attaching-plugi.patch leads
> to a behavior that doesn't agree with what is established in
> MantisBT#577

ah, pardon!

 i thought (incorrectly) armed/disarmed status should be respected in all
modes.. i mean I just used those modes as 'advanced track hide', so i
armed/disarmed few _audio_ tracks in maximized main window, then set gang
mode, and added some plugins assuming they will affect tracks exactly as i
ordered before switching gang mode... (because if you insert plugins in
gang mode none and whhile all tracks are visible but some disarmed it will
only affect armed tracks..). So I aimed for consistency, but guess 'you
can' t see them = unaffected" is also possible mode of operation...