[Cin] in/out point selected plugin attach fix?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 18:43:39 CEST 2021

On Saturday, August 7, 2021, Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Saturday, August 7, 2021, Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I think the best course of action, in line with BT#577, is to use
>> patches 1 and 2, which work fine, and not use 3 and 0004. I remember
>> it being a long discussion to get that result and I wouldn't want to
>> start all over again.
>

>> In theory I can try to implement some kind of checkbox/toggle between
> those two modes (named like 'respect armed state in gang modes'), but for
> now may be patch listing in manul ('if you want to change default behavior
> just change those lines, like shown here') will be enough..?

i found mail list discussion, thing is it was initially about _play_
feature, not disarm feature (i see arm/disarm as way to protect tracks from
unwanted change..)

src:
https://lists.cinelerra-gg.org/pipermail/cin/2020-October/002514.html

again, I wonder why it was noted by Phyllis "but making it a Preference is
not
a good idea.". Just because our Preferences a bit crowded already?