[Cin] in/out point selected plugin attach fix?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 17:29:33 CEST 2021

Andrea/Andrew,

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me (?) is RMB --> Attach
>> Effect in Gang None. It also applies on unarmed tracks; in my opinion
>> it should be more consistent to only act on armed tracks.
>>

> try attached patch?
>
> We can not change this behavior as it has been in place forever as noted
in HV demo:
  https://streamable.com/sy8w4j
I am still trying to get a CV version to work to check it also.  Had
trouble with the downloaded version Andrew pointed me too but it had "i386"
in the name and it looks like Slackware - I really do not know how to use
it but I have another idea.